Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
macropod macropod is offline

Default Question with existing page numbering macro?

Hi Newbeetle,

Try suspending recalcs and using a loop, like:
Sub workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean)
Dim wsSheet As Worksheet
' Stop Re-Calcs
Application.Calculation = xlManual
' Loop through all sheets
For Each wsSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
wsSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "" & wsSheet.Range("A1").Text
Next wsSheet
' Restore Re-Calcs
Application.Calculation = xlAutomatic
End Sub