Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Changing the properties of a Shape/ AutoShape within a cell

Something like this ?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim NewTree As Shape
Dim i As Long

For i = 1 To 10
Set NewTree =
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeFlowchartPrede finedProcess, 20 * i,
202.5, 174.75, 84.75)
With NewTree
.Name = "Tree_" & i
End With
Next
End Sub

NickHK

"wbntravis" wrote in message
Thanks Nick ! That helped show of some of the properties!
( I did not think of it because I had a macro on the tree shape already.)

Since I have more than one tree shape i was kinda looking for a name
property... so I could move different "name"d trees from one cell to

another
based
on the players movement.

Here is how 2003 Excel indicates I selected the tree.

"wbntravis" wrote:

I am so new I squeek
I need to put shapes/ autoshapes and small photos in a cell. Like

cell( B:2)
How does one control the autoshape or photo properites using VBA?