Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Selective Recalculate

Maybe you need to look at .EnableCalculation property.
See this for an explanation of the various Calculation settings:
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsh.htm

NickHK

"RD Wirr" wrote in message
I am looking for a bit of durable code that will help me control the
recalculation in a workbook. I need to turn off the recalculation on two
sheets in a workbook and then recalculate those sheets by activating one

of
the worksheets (or I could assign a recalculate button). All other sheets
have to recalculate automatically as usual.

Can anyone help me with this? My VBA skills are pretty much limited to
tweaking what I can get out of the Macro Recorder so any specifics will be
much appreciated.
Thanks,
RDW