Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mdupris@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macro suffers from premature exiting

Fred,

A snippet of code would be helpful here just to be curious about it.
If it's been wokring for years, though, you might try running your
code through Rob Bovey's wonderful "CleanPorject" utility. It clears
up a lot of odd and inexplicable behvaior, particularly for long-used
(and long) VBA code. You can find it at:
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/CodeCleaner.htm

= Marchand =

On Feb 11, 1:54 pm, "Fred Smith" wrote:
One of my macros, which has been working for years, now quits prematurely. It
will consistently quit about the 5th statement in on a activesheet.name command.
It executes the command, but then quits, with no error message. If I step past
this command, it will quit about 5 statements later on a copy command (after
executing it as well).

The project is 3 modules long, and about 1000 statements in each module. I've
exported each module to a .bas file, and reimported them, to hopefully get rid
of any fragmentation. There is no protection on the workbook.

I'm using XL2002 SP3 on Windows XP.

Any suggestions from the gurus?

Fred