Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rama rama is offline

Default find full file path of running excel instance

Hi Experts,

Can anyone know how to findout the full path( ex:
c:\rama\bbc.xls) from the curently running instance "bbc.xls". I dont mind
accepting VB6\.NET\Windows script solution for the same as i'm desperate to
find the full path from ruinng instance. Lets say I've opened saved bbc.xls
file and i know the currently opened instances from Process library and i can
get the title("bbc.xls") but i dont know how to get the full
path("c:\rama\bbc.xls")

For more details please have a look at the following link.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/sho...06503&siteid=1

--
Cheers,
Rama