Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Creating a sheet to view rows from another sheet

Why not just use, on the first sheet

datafilterautofilter

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"jonco" wrote in message
. net...
I have a spreadsheet with 3000 rows of data (colums A-S). One row for data
on each contact. Each row contains a cell (field) for a unique Contact
Number and one for Contact Name among many other cells.
I want to create another worksheet that will have a field that I can enter
either the number OR name of the contact and have it get all the info for
that contact from the first sheet and display it on this second sheet in
different cell locations (all visible on one screen.

Thanks for your help.
Jon