Helen

Hi Anne,
Thank you so much!! I had looked everywhere in Excel and Outlook/Express,
but hadn't thought to look in IE. I really appreciate your help.

warm regards,

Helen

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools--Internet options, Programming tab.
Change the email program.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Helen" wrote in message
Hi all,

Many thanks to all you generous and clever folks who post answers to our
questions. Hoping someone can help me with this...

When you use the File, Send to command from within an Excel file, there's
obviously a default application that Excel opens, in my case Outlook
Express. If I wanted it to be Outlook instead, how do I change it? And
what if someone else (who has asked me this question) wanted it to be say
Lotus Notes mail client? Would you do that the same way?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Helen