Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WLMPilot WLMPilot is offline

Default Verifying that data exist

I wanted to create a routine to make sure the user not only entered something
in the textbox of the userform, but that the answer is a valid answer. The
routine below is for checking to be sure something was entered. However, it
does not seem to work. Any suggestions?

Private Sub txtST_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
If txtST = "" Then
txtST.SetFocus

Now for the second part. The field, txtST, will contain a value from 1 to
8. I would actually like to have a listbox for this field so the user can
choose and I do not have to verify if input is correct. How do I do this?

Thanks,
Les