Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MikeZz MikeZz is offline

Default Duplicate Projects in VBE project Window... Very annoying.

I've been having issues with the VBE project window.
When I first open excel VBE, it's pretty clean.
But if I open a file, then close it, the VBE project does not close.
Then if I reopen the same file, I have 2 identical projects open.

Is there a setting that will close the VBE project when the excel file is
closed?

It's getting to the point where I don't know which one to work in and I've
lost Hours of work because I saved what I thought was the right file but for
some reason it didn't save the VBE code to the excel file. It must have
saved it to the phantom file which must not have existed.

Thanks for the help!