RSCoyner

Thank you for your response. I tried using the general format, but it did not
work. If I format the cell using the number format, I can see the text.
However, the text is not a number, it is a text!

RSC

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

RS

Try formatting the cells as General.

Excel has problems with text-formatted cells when it gets above 250 characters
or so.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:13:02 -0800, "RSCoyner"
wrote:

In Excel, using line wrap for text, some cells will appear as ######### on
one line. Attempts to correct the problem by re-entering the format
(text-line wrap checked-top alignment) do not work. Even copying the style
from a "good" wrapped cell does not correct the problem.