ACDenver

Default Logic question

I have a manual process that involves viewing customer billing data in an xl
sheet and looking for a customer number value that repeats. If the customer
number repeats that infers that there are multiple invoices. We edit our xl
sheet by adding adjacent columns with the following 4 column headings:
"Logic", "Current", "+1", and "+2". The user inputs "0" to denote it is a
current invoice or a "1" or a "2" to place in aging bucket column in the
logic column for that customer row. The remaining three columns have @if
statements denoting if "logic" column is an "0" place in "current" column the
KWH value, or a "1" in "logic" column place in "+1" column the KWH, or a "2"
place in +2 column the KWH. We then conclude by inserting a count at the end
of the latter 3 columns to count the current and aging buckets: +1, and +2.
This process involves viewing hundreds of rows. The majority of the rows
have one unique customer id, but we do have sequence of rows that have a
repeating customer value. The logic a person governs themsleves under is
that if there is a current single invoice event regardless of end date- it is
always a "0" = current. If there are multiple invoices for that customer-
subsequent billings are entered in +1 column (38-67 days) or in the +2
column(68-97 days).

Is there anyway for me to copy a logic formula straight into this
spreadsheet and have it update the four columns versus a person manually
typing in a 0,1 or 2 in the logic colum for over 1,500 rows?

Below is an excerpt of the xl format that numbers in the hundreds.

INVOICE END DATE KWH Logic Current +1 +2
51239543 6/15/2005 495,326 1 495,326
54185543 7/15/2005 500,207 0 500,207