Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
echo---pscbro echo---pscbro is offline

Default newbie, vba simple prg from a book doesn't write...see vlookup with vba?

Okay, the link is now updated ::: the file "client.xls" was
missing...That's where the macro is.

This macro should get the content of the yellow tab comment in
"representant.xls" and insert it into "clients.xls" regarding their
geographic repartition. The 2 first numbers of the client numbers are
related to the geographic distribution of sales representatives...you
see. Read, the macro with the 2 workbooks open and things should take
shape.

Thanks Merjet for everything again, I'll check more carefully my link
next time when posting,

Pascal

On Feb 7, 12:33 am, "merjet" wrote:
What you are trying to achieve big picture wise?
What changes are you expecting? Your code doesn't appear to try to
change anything in either workbook; all it does is look.
Which workbook is your macro in?
Why does your macro get Representants.xls, but close clients.xls? In
general, when VBA code works with 2 workbooks, it should be made clear
which one it is trying to read, change, etc.
By the way, the link you gave allows downloading Representants.xls,
but not clients.xls. Clicking the latter sent me to another webpage.

Merjet