Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Quote Building Question

well, you could have a summary/proposal page with formulas to
automatically calculate stuff as the quantities are entered,
& then enter it on the summary/proposal sheet.

or you could build a macro that goes through each worksheet
& pulls out the info that has a quantity in it & populate the
summary/proposal page automatically.

i've done the formulas idea before. the macro solution would be,
i think, quite involved with lots of "if's".
susan

On Feb 7, 9:01 am, someguyinIAreally
wrote:
I have a large inventory Spread sheet with products on different workbook
tabs ie Servers,Desktops,UPS etc. Each line has Qty, Description, ITem Price
and total price. I want to be able to put a quantity value in column A on
certain rows in each tab and have them brought over to a single proposal page.

Any suggestions

--
Mr Roboto