Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cajinamaster cajinamaster is offline

Default fx Libraries

Well, if have to do something like this:

Range("A1").Formula = "=SUM(A2:A20)"

it may change with the office's language and what happen if it is in spanish?
it should be like this:

Range("A1").Formula = "=SUMA(A2:A20)"

Then, How can I now it?
Is there a library or something that conteins those default function's names?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

For built in functions, just use English names.

Tom Ogilvy

"cajinamaster" wrote in message
I need to know functions name from Excel Office in VBA.
Cause if I have to use a function in my little application english and
someone else use it in a diferent office with another language.
I need to use the default function name from that office in VBA.