Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Melody4572 Melody4572 is offline

Default another macro questions

Res = InputBox("What is the cell address?")
If StrPtr(Res) = 0 Then
MsgBox "User Clicked Cancel"
ElseIf Res = vbNullString Then
MsgBox "User Clicked OK with no input"
Else
MsgBox "User Entered cell " & Res
End If
'
Application.Goto Reference:="target_cusip"
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = Res

Application.Run "RefireBLP"
ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="target_cusip"
RefersToR1C1: x_ "=summary!+ " & rng.Address(ReferenceStyle:=xlR1C1)
Application.Run "RefireBLP"

I think I have looked at this too much. What I need for it to do is bring
up a box asking what cell address I want to use. Then I need to verify the
address to be used. I next want to name the cell target_cusip so that I can
use it in a larger formula. Why? Because sometimes the taget_cusp is M107
and sometimes it is M108, or M109....see why I would like to make it a little
easier? Thanks for any and all suggestions!