Dave

Hi Gary

Sorry, I did not include enough info. The data in the "database" is in an
Excel file. Is there a way to query the excel file?

Thanks

"Gary Rowe" wrote:

Dave,
You need to make an ODBC connection to the database and use MSQuery to query
the data. Click on Data, Import External Data, New Database Query. In the
Choose data source select a preexisting data connection or create a new one
to your database. Follow the wizard from there.

"Dave" wrote:

I am trying to build a file to pull information from a larger database and
put it into summary file. I would like to be able to use criteria like 15
months and % range <100 to pull information about products from a larger
database. A single row of data would have multiple columns. I need to be
able to pull the entire row of data, that corresponds to the criteria, to the
summary sheet.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks