Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Database Connection

I suggest that you make a new post with a copy of the code you use for the
query.
It is difficult to analyze only the result.
"srikanth" wrote:

Hi,

I am connecting an Microsoft access database from my excel. I have
successfully connected the database and while retreiving the records from the
table the record count shows as "-1" while i have a total of 10 records in
that database. and i am unable to move to next record or previous records.. I
am not getting any error messages..
Appreciate your help in finding me the solution.

thanks,
srikanth