Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas Thomas is offline

Default Can I make tab colors dependant on cell entries?

Thank you for responding so quickly... but I must confess, I'm rather green
at excel at this point, not complete novice, but you lost me at put this in
worksheet code. LOL

Where on the worksheet do I enter it? Do I need a certain syntax when I
type it in? Do I have to type it in for each active sheet, or can I copy and
past it into the sheets (I have 46 active sheets in the workbook).

Thanks again!

Thomas

"Thomas" wrote:

I'm using a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. I'd like to have the tabs all
red until the appropriate fields have been filled in on the sheet. Once this
is accomplished I'd like to have the tabs turn green. Is this possible?