Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carlo Carlo is offline

Default How do I change the color Excel Autoshape using VBA?

hi Jmtricker

how about something like this:

activesheet.shapes("yourshape").color = RGB(Cell1,Cell2,Cell3)

the name and the correct syntax for the shape i would lookup
with recording a macro and then putting it together.
Although when you record a macro, excel always uses select,
you can write it without the select.

If there is any problem you can also post the code the recorded
Macro and we can have a look at it.

hth

Carlo

"jmtricker" wrote:

I'm trying to change the color of an Autoshape I've drawn on a spreadsheet
base on the value of a given cell. Can anybody help me?