Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Corey Corey is offline

Default Unknow file names

Changing the Path to suit of course
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for a way to open up multiple files.
The files i need to open are in the following directories:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Work\P123\dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Work\P123\txt

I want each one to open in excel so they can then be transfered to my
spread sheet so I can pull out the useful information.

The names of the files are random and always changing also I have no
idea how many will be in the folder.

Please help!!!
I am just learning VBA and have no clue what I am doing.

Thanks in advance