Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Wandering Split

Excel XP & Win XP
I want to split the active window at row 1022. I recorded the following
macro as I did it. Now, when I run that macro, I see no split at row 1022.
I then run the second macro and it says the split is at a variable row,
sometimes 27, other times 31, then 32, etc. The second macro changes it's
split row after every time I run the first macro. I go to the row given by
the second macro and there is no split there. There are no double scroll
bars on the screen. I click on Windows and it shows "Remove Split" implying
that there is a split.
I even bracketed the code in the first macro with EnableEvents code because
I have a number of event macros in the file. Nothing helps.
How can I make this work? Thanks for your time. Otto

Sub SplitWindow()
With ActiveWindow
.SplitColumn = 0
.SplitRow = 1022