Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Contorls are not displayed

Check your security settings. ToolsOptionsdSecurityMacros. If it is set
higher than Medium, Active-X won't work.

"Martin Wolpert" wrote:

I hope someone can help me with my problem.
On one of my PCs the controls (CommandButton,...) within an excel sheet are
not displayed. Instead of the control there is only a blank box with a red x
in it. (Similar to pictures on webites that can't be displayed) When I click
on this box, the code is executed without any problems. I have this problem
with every user on this PC. But when I open the document on an other computer
the controls are displayed. I already have deinstalled office and reinstalled
it, but no success. A few minutes ago I installed the trial of Office 2007.
Now when I open one document, excel displays the buttons, but they are
deactivated. When I activate the controls, they disappear...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Martin