Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Khurram Khurram is offline

Default Determine the colour of text in each cell in a range of cells

Hi Tom,
You are absolutely correct and the code you posted is the code I am
using in my macro. I have no idea how I've managed to mix that up but
its obvious that I'm incapable of copying and pasting :-)

However I will point out that I did try both yours and Bobs solutions
and followed the link provided by Mike and its the explanations
provided on that website that allowed me to amend Bob's code to suite
my purposes. Which is why I'm thankful for the trio for the help
provided.

Kind regards
Khurram