Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marxi marxi is offline

Default How can I get all worksheets' names of the spreadsheet?

first and foremost, thank you for your advise!

The spreadsheet I said is a kind of COM for Csharp.NET.
It can drog on the winform to work for users as excel.
my problem is how to get the name of each worksheet using C# language.
I do not know the type of "ws" which mentioned in your answer!
Thanks again.

--
marxi

"RichardSchollar" wrote:

Hi Marxi

Sub Worksheet_Names()
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
Debug.Print ws.Name
Next ws
End Sub

will print the worksheet names to the Immediate Window. If you want
to print them to a worksheet itself, then maybe:

Sub Worksheet_Names()
For i = 1 to ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
Cells(i,1).Value = ws.Name
Next i
End Sub

Hope this helps!

Richard

On 5 Feb, 07:45, marxi wrote:
As you know, a excel spreadsheet workbook can contains some worksheets and
each worksheet has its names, my problem is how to get these names. Who can
Help me ?
Any help will be very very appreciated!
--
marxi