Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ger[_3_] Ger[_3_] is offline

Default Problem with excel add-in and low level user

Hi!
I've a problem...An Excel Add-in is installed by use OPEN key (custom
installation) in the registry. The Value Data of this key is the add-in
path.

The pc configuration is:

User of Users type (low level) no Administrator
SO: Win 2000 Sp4
Excel 2003

The steps a
- logon with a user "username"
- I open excel and excel add-in is loaded
- By the tools-add-ins dialog I UnCheck the add-in
- I close excel
- logoff
- logon with "username"
- I open excel and the Add-in is loaded again

I have noticed that in the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options
registry directory (where there are the add-ins loaded), is created a
new Open (Value name) key and the its Value Data is the add-in path.

In the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Add-in manager
registry directory (where there are the add-ins
disabled) there is a key and its Value name is the add-in path (because
the add-in has been unloaded)

Who can help me?
Why the add-in is loaded again?
I think that it could be related to the user with
low permission...But I need documentation...

Thanks in advanced!!!!
Bye
Ger