Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel marco to screenshot a user form automatically?

you are simulating Alt+PrintScreen

I think the best you can do is print the activewindow which in this case is
the userform.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Tom,

Can you please inform me of where/how you managed to get it just to
snap the userform instead of the entire screen? I tried scanning
through the code to figure it out but I didn't see it anywhere...maybe
is it possible to just snap a FRAME of a userform with this code
instead of the entire window? Thanks alot man and to everyone else who
helped!

-Todd