Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lee Lee is offline

Default Custom Right Click Menus - Inconsistent Functionality

On Feb 2, 10:12 pm, "Jim Cone" wrote:
Could be...
The user has a hidden sheet or some columns hidden.
The user is in print preview or page break preview.

Suggest you remove the on error resume next and run the code.
I suspect that will provide some answers.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USAhttp://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, and I should have mentioned it, I did try removing the
resume on error and no error occurred. The most frustrating thing is
that the EXACT same file works on several other machines but not this
one. Leads me to believe that it MUST be an issue with a library file
or something specific to Excel on his computer.