Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default in Immediate window

The password for protected addins (either solver or the analysis toolpak) is
there because the owner didn't want its intellectual property shared.

I think it's a good idea to respect that.

bigHatNoCattle wrote:

On 2 Feb, 15:59, Dave Peterson wrote:
IIRC, this junk is left over from a "debug.print" in the analysis toolpak.

You'd have to know the password to clean it up.

(or just ignore it???)

bigHatNoCattle wrote:

Help please,

I just switched from Office 2000 to 2003. Here's an example of what
I'm getting in the Immediate window.

[GetMacroRegId] 'fnWeekNum' <
[GetMacroRegId] 'fnWeekNum' - '216727643'

How do I get rid of this junk?

thanks

Duane

--

Dave Peterson

How do I get the password and specifically what steps do I take to
delete the debug code?

Duane

--

Dave Peterson