Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steven steven is offline

Default Custom Toolbar

I have a Toolbar "TBFiles" with custom buttons: There are 12 buttons down
and 5 accross = 60 total buttons. The way I open it is with a custom button
on the Standard Toolbar that when clicked opens a file and runs a macro to
show the toolbar "TBFiles" and then the excel file closes. I am a little
tired of seeing the file open and close. Is there a way to make is so when I
click the command button that the toolbar "TBFiles" will show without having
to see the excel file flash open and close.

Thank you for your help.

Steven