Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pilgrimm@agr.gc.ca is offline

Default create a button that put a Hyperlink in a field

I have a spreadsheet that will have continuing rows down. On any
given row, I want to have the option of a pick list of 3 external
spreadsheets so that if you click on the button and indicate 'Pension'
the hyperlink to the 'Pension' spreadsheet shows up in the cell. That
way if one were to click on that hyperlink, it would open the Pension
spreadsheet.
I have 2 other spreadsheets to link to so would need to have the
option of Picking 'Pension', 'LWOP', 'ComplexPay'.

Right now I have a pick list in Cell 'F4' that uses the cells Q4,Q5
and Q6 as the reference.
The hyperlinks are in cells Q4,Q5 and Q6 but the pick list does not
bring over the hyperlink as a hyperlink, rather, just the text.

Any help would be appreciated on how to do this. (or maybe a better
way).

thx again.

Mel