Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Text formatting - Change Font Size

Are we talking the whole cell or Rich Text formatting.

If the latter, then turn on the macro recorder while you do it manually and
this will show you the basic code construct using the Characters collection.
You can then adapt it within an if then construct to determine the Font.Name
for each character in the cell and make the change where appropriate.

Tom Ogilvy

"dd" wrote:

How do I change the font size of text that is Times New Roman only, to 9pt?

Dylan