jskamm

RagDyer,

Thanks so much, Again it works great.
Can you explain to a layman why the "A1" worked verses the row().
This really helped me out. Keep up the good work

jskamm

"RagDyer" wrote:

Try this:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$A$4:$E$4,ROW(A1))

--
HTH,

RD

"jskamm" wrote in message
This works if I put the index formula at row 1, column 1,"A1". can you

tell
me how to change the index formula if I want to insert than copy down at

say
row 10 in column b, "B10".

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Try this in A1 of Sheet2, and copy down:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$A$4:$E$4,ROW())
--

HTH,

RD

"jskamm" wrote in message
Here's my problem.

In worksheet 1, I have summation formulas in a one row, at a4, b4, c4,

d4
and e4.
I want to put the results of the above sum formulas into a different
worksheet and put them in one column, such as a1, a2, a3, a4 and a5.

Can anyone help me?'

Thanks