Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Alan is offline

Default Creating a Excel Interface to connect multiple varied databases

You can try this for a start:

http://www.informit.com/guides/conte...eqNum=135&rl=1

Alan

"The only dumb question is a question left unasked."

"Amery" wrote:

I am pulling currently running a query in SQL Server into a delimited text
file, and am now trying to automate this process so that someone without SQL
Server can do this process with a push of a button. The problem is that Excel
is the only uniform programthe users that will be doing this have access to.
Is there a way I can create an Excel interface to do this process, and if so
how can it be done?