Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Poster Poster is offline

Default Appending contents of clipboard to a selected cell range

Greetings. I maintain a large group of spreadsheets that require the
same text to be appended to the contents of various cells. These cell
ranges are not known in advance.

I'm looking for a macro that does this:

* Appends the content of the clipboard (including font format) to each
cell in a range. This range of cells is not hardcoded within the
macro.

So far I have not been able to find a macro that does such a thing, or
even the information necessary to code it. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
-- Poster