Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Jalbert Joe Jalbert is offline

Default pop up list box and line graph

I want to create a program scheduling my restaurant staff using
excel. I have set up my staffing levels and my hours at 15 minute
intervals. I have tried to create a pop up list so I could select a
start and end time, but I'm not getting what I'm looking for. When I
create a list box I get a column listing my hour increments. I would
like to assign the "A" key to add a shift, select the time and create
a line bar graph. i would also like to be able to assign each hr to
sales,maintenance,prep,breaks,etc and reflecxthis info on my line
graph. I also need to show whether I am over or under staffing
needs. I can create some of this, although it is not as sophiscated
as I'd like.

Can anyone help with this. Do I need another type of software that
would be compatible with excel?

Thanks in advance,

Joe