Roy Wagner

.... or what Chuck and Bob said... :)

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

The order is certainly important, because as soon as CF gets a match, it
takes that format and stops. So if C1=A1 even when the cell is 0, it will
not test for zero.

Maybe you need an AND test

=AND($C1=$A$1,cell<0)

then another condition to test the cell for 0

replace cell with the cell address.

Either that or reverse the order.

--

HTH

RP

"jenhow" wrote in message
Are the conditions listed in multiple conditions depending on each other?

I have a condition currently that is =$C1=$A$1 and shades the row yellow.

would like to add a separate condition (not dependent on this one) that

would
say if cell is equal to 0, font would be white. It this possible?

Currently
when I add this as a second condition, it does not work.

What am I missing?

Thanks.