Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default is it possible to toggle display of project window with control-R

Stephen Bullen show's how you might simulate this capability:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

scroll about 2/3rds of the way down the page

look for the entry for VBEOnKey.zip

or directly http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...e=VBEOnKey.zip

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Unfortunately, you can't assign keys in the VBE.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Brian Murphy" wrote in message
Dear Chip and Zack,

I posted a reply yesterday using the google news interface, but it never
showed up??? Today the google interface seems to be seriously
disfunctional, so I'm using outlook express this time.

Anyway, I tried the macro you suggested and it works just like you said.
But I can't figure out how to assign it to a key that works in the VBA
IDE. Can you point me to an example that shows how to do this? I tried
OnKey, but that didn't seem to work in the IDE.

Thanks,

Brian