Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beep Beep Beep Beep is offline

Default Continuous Macros

Thanks Jim:

Here is what I got. The message I get is AptOneInvoice OK and so on for the
three of them. However it does not appear to run the actual individual
macros.

Thanks
Frank

' SubRun Macro
' Macro recorded 1/30/2007 by Frank

Sub RunAll()
Call AptOneInvoice
Call AptTwoInvoice
Call AptThreeInvoice
End Sub

Sub AptOneInvoice()
MsgBox "AptOneInvoice"
End Sub

Sub AptTwoInvoice()
MsgBox "AptTwoInvoice"
End Sub

Sub AptThreeInvoice()
MsgBox "AptThreeInvoice"
End Sub

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

I would be more inclined to add a main calling procedure instead of chaining
the macros together. That way they stay as stand alone parts able to run
individually... Try something like this...

Sub RunAll ()
call Macro1
Call Macro2
Call Macro3
end sub

Sub Macro1()
msgbox "Macro1"
end sub

Sub Macro2()
msgbox "Macro2"
end sub

Sub Macro3()
msgbox "Macro3"
end sub

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Beep Beep" wrote:

I have a number (7) of macros and would like to go to each one when the
previous one is finished running. I forgot the vba command to put at the end
of the macro to direct it to the next macro.

Thanks
Frank