Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RS RS is offline

Default Find & Replace macro help needed

Sorry for posting this again, but Ive yet to receive a solution to my new
post 3 days ago (Find & Replace and Find & Insert macro help needed).
Sohere is another attempt at getting this answered. I'm using Excel 2000
and I ran into a problem when I tried making a macro which did a find and
replace on many items on an imported spreadsheet. After I entered 13
find/replace items in my code, anything else I added turned a red color (see
the link below for what I was attempting). Someone suggested that I try
putting my find/replace values on a separate worksheet in 2 columns, giving
the find values in the first column a name, and then use coding to do the
function. Since I'm new to VB coding I tried what was suggested but couldn't
get it to work properly.

The background for this originally was posted here under the title "Find &
Replace macro limit?"
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...2-3e58add3b711

Basically, I added a button and clicking on it is supposed to activate the
following macro (located in Module3):

Sub Button2_Click()

For Each Cell In Worksheet("import (MACRO test) (2)").Range("rngData")
Cells.Replace What:=Cell.Value, Replacement:=Cell.Offset(0, 1).Value, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False
Next

End Sub

However, I get a "Compile Error: Sub or Function not defined" and the word
"Worksheet" is highlighted. When I click OK, it also highlights the 1st line
of the macro in yellow (the name of the macro). From my post 3 days ago,
someone suggested that I make Worksheet plural. I made Worksheet plural,
but now I get a Run-time Error 1004 Application-defined or object-defined
error. Clicking Debug highlights the first line of the code in yellow.

I dont know how to fix this. One other request, how would I modify the
code to limit the replace to a certain column?