CLR

Set your first CF as Formula is =AND($A1=$C1,$C1=0), and format as both your
yellow background and your White font,
Then, set your second CF as Formula is =$A1=$C1, and format only for your
yellow background.
Then set your third CF as CellValue is 0, and format only for White font

...'er something like that to get the combination you want......

CF is a fussy critter....you just have to keep fooling with it.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jenhow" wrote:

Are the conditions listed in multiple conditions depending on each other?

I have a condition currently that is =$C1=$A$1 and shades the row yellow. I
would like to add a separate condition (not dependent on this one) that would
say if cell is equal to 0, font would be white. It this possible? Currently
when I add this as a second condition, it does not work.

What am I missing?

Thanks.