Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johnny Johnny is offline

Default Password when Check Box is checked

Let me add to this. I create a UserForm which contains a text box for the
password entry. I've also added an "Okay" button. What I would like to
happen is when the "Okay" box is clicked it's checks for a specific password
that I have stored in a cell on a hidden worksheet and if it matches what's
type in the it will accept the password and continue on.

"Johnny" wrote:

I'm searching for VBA code or other means that would prompt for a password
when a check box is checked. I'm not a VBA wiz kid so please be gentle if
this is a stupid question.