Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Grayson Paul Grayson is offline

Default Pivot Tables

Hi,

I am using the following code to change the data of a pivot table. I am
wanting all my pivot to use the same data source as "PivotTable1".

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Range("B17").Select
Activesheet.PivotTableWizard SourceType:=xlPivotTable,
SourceData:="PivotTable1"
End Sub

The above code is only referencing PivotTable1 on the same sheet. I need it
to reference PivotTable1 on a different sheet?

The problem is "PivotTable1" is on a different worksheet to all the other
pivots. How do I refereance in code that I want my Pivots in sheet2 to
reference the data source of the pivot in sheet1?

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks

Paul