Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Using VBA to create and format Chart

Left out a piece: .Border

With fuelCurve.Chart.SeriesCollection(1)
.Border.LineStyle = xlNone

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Greg Fish" wrote in message
Jon

using With FuelCurve.Chart.Axes(xlCategory)

worked like a champ.

I just need to figure out the proper method of removing the lines that
connect the points for the series 'Data', for I just want these to show up
as
scatter points. I have tried using;

With fuelCurve.Chart.SeriesCollection(1)
' .LineStyle = xlNone
If fittedCurve = "Exponent" Then
.Trendlines.Add Type:=xlExponential
Else
.Trendlines.Add Type:=xlLogarithmic
End If

which works fine for adding the trendlines, but not so for changing the
LineStyle, I believe that .LineStyle may not be part of the
SeriesCollection
object, which is the problem. I have gained a tremendous amount of
knowledge
working on this project and from the posts on this forum. Thanks for your
help.

Greg