Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_76_] Dave[_76_] is offline

Default Choosing the Version of Excel when opening an instance

Ok, this is what I had to do for it to work.

From Project, I had to disable the current reference I had to Office 12,
browse to the
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSO.dll to add this
reference. Go back and add the Excel 12 reference, make sure that the
office 11 is before the excel 12 and it now works...

Thanks

"Dave" wrote in message
I'm using vba with ms project and excel, pulling the tasks from project to
excel. I have excel 2007 and 2003 installed on my computer. By default
when I use
Set xlApp = New Excel.Application
xlApp.Visible = True
AppActivate "Microsoft Excel"

The 2007 version is used. I would like to use the 2003 version. Any help
is appreciated.

Cheers