Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_76_] Dave[_76_] is offline

Default Choosing the Version of Excel when opening an instance

Hmmm...in my references it only shows the office 12 objects, not excel 11.
I did re-register and it still does not show up....

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
You might try re-registering Excel 2003. From Start-Run enter:

<Full path to Excel 2003\Excel.exe /regserver

--
Jim