Harlan Grove

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote...
Nope, just making a suggestion. Imposing my morals would be "Don't do
that because ....." or "It's a sin to .....". I didn't do either - I
just suggested that maybe they shouldn't be trying to break into the
file.

This is pure rhetorical cuteness. "I didn't say 'Don't do that.', I said
'Maybe you shouldn't do that.'" So maybe they should, too?

You used oblique language to communicate the same message you're now
claiming you didn't send.

Without knowing the facts or asking questions to establish the facts (which
would be all David's hypothetical Office-aware, house-calling computer store
clerk could do), you assumed illicit intent.