Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Murphy Brian Murphy is offline

Default is it possible to toggle display of project window with control-R

Dear Chip and Zack,

I posted a reply yesterday using the google news interface, but it never
showed up??? Today the google interface seems to be seriously
disfunctional, so I'm using outlook express this time.

Anyway, I tried the macro you suggested and it works just like you said.
But I can't figure out how to assign it to a key that works in the VBA IDE.
Can you point me to an example that shows how to do this? I tried OnKey,
but that didn't seem to work in the IDE.

Thanks,

Brian