Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default On error go to 0

You would normally use "On Error Resume Next" to switch off error trapping
if you are expecting an error and want to ignore it. "On Error Goto 0"
switches error trapping back on ... so that your code will fail if you get
an error you weren't expecting.

I'd suggest you read up on the error trapping options. You could, for
example, use "On Error Goto Label" to process the error out of line.

Regards

Trevor

"MacroLearning" wrote in message
I am running a macro that will capture data on pivot tables and enter it
onto
a template. Some months, for example "Europe" will not come up on the
pivot
table because there was no activity to report, but I still need a zero in
place of a #REF when there is nothing to capture.

When I include the On Error Go To 0, nothing happens, It will still come
up
with #REF. Can anyone help with this?

Workbooks.Open ( _
"C:\Automated\Pivots.xls")
Windows("Master.xls").Activate
' Europe
-----On Error GoTo 0 <<<<------
Sheets("Europe").Select
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0).Range("A1:B1").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _

"=GETPIVOTDATA(""ID"",'[Pivots.xls]Mthly_Ts'!R1C1,""Breakdown"",""Europe"",""Summ""," "OFF"")"
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Range("A1:B1").Select