Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Increment Cell Value by 1

Sorry, but I am still having trouble. From the Control Toolbox toolbar, I
selected Button and created a button called "CommandButton1". I right-clicked
and selected View Code. I pasted the code you provided, saved and returned to
Excel. But when I go to click the button, the button becomes selected,
resizing handles appear and the value in the C2 does not change. It appears
as if the button is not associated with the code.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bob

"merjet" wrote: