Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RITCHI RITCHI is offline

Default Command/Menu bar & assigned macros

Hi

I've created a menu bar with custom buttons and assigned macros to the
buttons.
It works fine on my personal computer but when I copy the file to
colleagues and they open it, the menu bar fails to work; the buttons
don't appear to retain the assigned macros.
A custom form "Menu" that has buttons with macros assigned works OK.

Is there a way that the command bar/menu bar can be programmed to open
only with a specified workbook?
How can the I solve the problem of the assigned macros on the command
bar buttons when the file is copied/sent to another computer?

The code I have for loading the command bar and opening the custom
form is as below.
".....
Application.CommandBars("XYZ").Visible = True
Menu.Show
End Sub"

Any help would be gratefully received.

Ritchi